Mac OsX on a PC?

_Niko

BSOD
Well ive seen videos of windowws on an imac and such. But can mac osx be installed on a pc?

Ive used pear pc emulator but its just not the same. I have a blank harddrive in my pc for this project and im wondering how can i format it into hfs or whatever format mac uses.

Please Help.

Well, I personally dont think it is possible, because the mac operating system is in mac format, if you download it, I think if you go out and buy the CD, it might be possible. Ring the apple shop and ask.

I wanted to use PearPC but I really dont know how to.

Someone interviewed Steve Jobs about that notion, but he said it is certainly possible. Steve then says that he doesn't want to dwell into that idea or provide any further comments on it.

at the osx86 project there are a ton of people saying they have it installed native on their harddrive. We must do this.

I'll probably backup my stuff and install it native one my P4...and if I can, all 4 main rigs...

EDIT: Screw this. No LAN or sound :mad:

I've really been wanting to try it. With osx86 we could use our 64 bit processors to their potential, and mac osx is sooooo much cleaner than windows.

Back
Top Bottom