T.o

G35x

Golden Master
Its about time T.O got the hell out of phillly, Ill let you know one thing the next time he steps foot onto Lincoln Financial Field, cans and popcorn will be thrown left and right. Who else here is a Eagles fan me being from philly i just love the eagles. But that b/*&$ T.O screwed our team over...

If you watch football you would know, T.O is for Terrel Owens he signed with the eagles 2 years ago and just last year totally killed our team. He made remarks towards the qb and wanted more money and just messed up our season. We went from going to the super bowl to 6-10 and not making the playoffs we then released him. He is considered to be the best WR in the NFL

yeah i watch football, proper football not americain football :p lol

i dont watch american football much really, prefer proper football :p

T.O. should just shut up and play football, if he's considered to be the best WR in football, he should act like a role model....not a complete a$$hole

yeah dude, he totally messed up our season last yr. the eagles were like a dynasty nfc champ game 4 yrs in a row! and then he just screwed us over.

mark thorpe said:
yeah i watch football, proper football not americain football :p lol

i dont watch american football much really, prefer proper football :p

lol at "Propper football". lol

proper, my a55, though i do like american football better, i like the way how its not city against city, rather, country versus country, its cool, but all the teams here suck

Back
Top Bottom