Brisbane Bronco's Rugby League
Queensland Red's Rugby Union
Brisbane Roar Soccer
Manchester United Soccer (since 1958)
Queensland Bull's Cricket

Eintracht Frankfurt (soccer)
Chicago Blackhawks (hockey)
Chicago White Sox (baseball)

i really don't like pro basketball or football, but i enjoy watching college-level teams...(Indiana University)

white sox(baseball) Even though I think the sport is g**.
I love playing soccer! So I root for the Chicago Fire (am near)... even though I never watch soccer for a extended periods of time.

Pittsburgh Steelers for Football, and Anaheim Angels for MLB.

Steelers are definately taking the gold this year.

AmericanSensei

Hockey -- Ottawa Senators
Baseball -- Toronto Blue Jays
Basketball -- Toronto Raptors
Football -- Green Bay Packers
Soccer -- Chelsea
Rugby -- South Africa

Football- Philadelphia Eagles...
Basketball-Philadelphia 76'ers
Baseball-PHillies
Hockey- FLyers
Yepp all Philllly teams, gotta represent

I follow the NBA closely. Go Clippers!!! I watch a little MLB and NFL every now and then, but don't follow them too closely as I do with the NBA. Summer olympics is coming up and I'm looking forward to USA Basketball smoking everyone!!!

Man why the hell did they not let Allen Iverson on the olympic squad you know thats some bullshit, they said there trying to go in a different direction right. He is one of the best players in the league all phillly fans got jipped(sp?) A.I deserves to be there unlike Lebron hes great dont get me wrong but he didnt even win one playoff game and they want him to play for our country??? A.I went to the finals come on now..

I saw that on ABC on the team selection. The USA team do suck big compared to the original 92 Dreamteam. The 92 squad was literally, The Dreamteam. Literally....

Seems like player selection got a lot worse. There are way more better players that should be on the squad then what they have now. It's ridiculous. A lot has to do with some of the superstars not wanting to go to the olympics. These rich people. Too spoiled for the olympics.

On that ABC halftime show, someone questioned about why AI isn't on the team. The people who choose the players said something about balancing the team and AI didn't fit their profile or something. I think it's a conspiracy. It's probably because of his tatoos and attitude.

Yeah thats what i think, its cause the way he acts and his looks...Messed up if you ask me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom