Color scheme for case..

TRDCorolla said:
After awhile, the lighting inside the case will get to you--that is, if you're the type of person that leaves the PC on all night and it's in the same room where you sleep. I am in that predicament right now. It is nice though. You get to see how things are running inside the case. For example, I glance in every once in awhile to check on the fans to see if their spinning (CPU, system fans, etc). It's right there in front of your eyes without having to open up the case or turning on the flashlight.
Well most cathode kits come with a switch to turn them on and off. So I just turn mine off at night if I leave my computer on.

I need some of those for the undercarriage of my car, lol. The one's I have (all blue) makes the whole room blue at night. It's really bright. Now that I moved to a single room (which forces me to turn it off at night) and the fact that my PC isn't working give me a peace of mind when I sleep. My next case I want to get won't have the acrylic side panel window so I won't have to worry about the light anymore.

What's need about putting the same color lights in your case is that it makes it look like it's radioactive or something. So neat.

Back
Top Bottom