9/11 And some interesting facts

Re: 9/11 And some interseting facts

Tommy Boy said:
C'mon guys....who are you going to believe, an amateur filmmaker showing a video filled with extremely low quality video footage and Google satellite maps views. Or CNN or Fox news reporters standing right there. Those videos could have easily been faked, if they were captured directly from the television as-is, don't you think they would be of higher quality?

that sounds exactly like something that CNN or Fox would say to get you to watch their station...
you can't believe everything you see on TV, i'm not sayin everything in this is true, i'm saying at least these guys arent manipulated by money,

and show me ONE picture of the plane

sk8ngame said:
that sounds exactly like something that CNN or Fox would say to get you to watch their station...
you can't believe everything you see on TV, i'm not sayin everything in this is true, i'm saying at least these guys arent manipulated by money,

and show me ONE picture of the plane

All I can say is.. I hate the media.

I don't trust news stations, usually they tell you whats going on, but I refuse to believe it all. Theres always some jackass that thinks it's funny to bend the truth, and it's not.

Tommy Boy said:
And speaking of the claim that there were bombs in the lower parts of the towers that made them come down, if the bombs did in fact blow up the lower portion of the building and cause it to fall down, the building would have TOPPLED OVER due to the weight of the building and the lower structure of the building being damaged. There's no way a building of that size would have come straight down like it did if it was weakened from the bottom. Or didn't anyone else notice that the buildings actually collapsed from the top down?

If it was rigged to blow up by people who are experts are demolitions, you'll notice that they always make it blow up and collapse into one pile for easy clean up and safety. It won't topple over, unless they set the bombs in one area of the tower. If you watched the part of the video where other buildings were being taken down, they all collapse into the middle.

Also, if even if these guys are amateurs, they're not like CNN or Fox News. They have TONS of hard facts in that video. TONS of it.

God bless America, but smite the Bush Administration.

Lac3y said:
There were definitely controlled explosions in the towers. Notice the way they fell? Demolition experts plan for months to make buildings fall that way. Buildings that have had planes crashed into them do not fall like that. And the towers were designed to withstand plane crashes.

You're in error with that statement. I saw the designer of the building being interviewed by some one on the Discovery channel. He stated the building collasped just like they were supposed to in the event of a structial failure. They never were designed to take the impact of an aircraft crashing in to the buildings. The fire was so hot it melted some of the floor beams and it pancaked straight down like it was designed to do.
You're going to hear a lot of bull crap about what happened. And some of it will be a slanted, view from the person making the claim.
Guy please do your homework before you post stuff like this. You are required by the rules of the forum to have links to back up your claims. Now this is all spectulation for the most part. If we don't capture Bin Butt Nose, we'll never really know the truth.

setishock said:
You're in error with that statement. I saw the designer of the building being interviewed by some one on the Discovery channel. He stated the building collasped just like they were supposed to in the event of a structial failure. They never were designed to take the impact of an aircraft crashing in to the buildings. The fire was so hot it melted some of the floor beams and it pancaked straight down like it was designed to do.
You're going to hear a lot of bull crap about what happened. And some of it will be a slanted, view from the person making the claim.
Guy please do your homework before you post stuff like this. You are required by the rules of the forum to have links to back up your claims. Now this is all spectulation for the most part. If we don't capture Bin Butt Nose, we'll never really know the truth.

Too true.

Yes the explosions in the basement? The ones sounding like small denetions?

setishock said:
Finally, another intellegent human being.

Did you guys see the footage of the first plane crash? The fireball went right through the building and came out the other side. Now that was like more than 3/4 of the way up the building and I think it's safe to say that it weakened that part of the building. With the fire raging and steadily weakening the structure, the part of the building above starts to collapse, hundreds of tons, and when that much weight starts coming down, THERE AIN'T NO STOPPING IT. It's going to bring the whole building down with it.

As for the "explosions" you see out the windows, well that could have been the fire inside the building and the windows breaking out, and I"m sure that everyone knows that when a fire is inside a structure and a window gets broken out the fire pours out the window like that, in what looks like an explosion, due to the lack of oxygen that the fire has while inside the structure. When the window breaks out, the fire recieves a sudden burst of oxygen from outside and it flames up, going out the window towards the oxygen thus causing what looks like an explosion from within the building.

Someone told me to not believe everything I see on tv, I don't beleve one word in that video that claims that 9/11 was set up.

Either way, we'll never know who was really behind everything. It really could've been Bin Laden and his weird fanatics, or it could've been the Bush Administration and his corrupted fanatics. We'll never know.

Heck, for all we know, you can't really trust any sort of media because someone (like the designer of the WTC that Seti said he saw on TV) they could be interviewing could be on a payroll to not say anything about it. You never know...American media is way too corrupted to be completely trusted.

Some FACTS about the pentagon attack:

There was a 17 foot diameter hole in it.

An average commercial plane has a with of 25 feet on the passenger level, so a diameter of about 30 feet.

The wings mush have sheared off upon inpact, not damging the pentagon, and definaly just dissappearing, because they wern't there abount the green grass.

If a plane did hit the pentagon, then there would 125 feet of damage, the wingspan of a 757.

How could a plane hit a building -or even fly- without any wings?

Back
Top Bottom