About to finally own my own car. Im totally revamping.. I need help finding new stuff

Re: About to finally own my own car. Im totally revamping.. I need help finding new stuff

Well, in that case then, they can be ****ing huge for all I care!!

Thanks for the link. But thses are great and all for speakers. But for any kick ass speakers, Im gonna need an amp. Any suggestions?

Re: About to finally own my own car. Im totally revamping.. I need help finding new stuff

actually, from my experience(which isnt much, but anyway...), i think that the subs give off a stronger feel when they are right behind you. like in the back seat. but i dunno. maybe thats just me. and i think that it hurts ur eardrums more when its in the cab, or not in the trunk. cuz it compacts the air for a bit. but im kinda dumb, and have bad ears, so maybe im wrong.

Depends on the music too..

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Well, in that case then, they can be ****ing huge for all I care!!

Thanks for the link. But thses are great and all for speakers. But for any kick ass speakers, Im gonna need an amp. Any suggestions?

yes you will definitely need a decent amp to power any of RE's line of subs. You might also want to try some JL subs instead, they offer nice quality and are a little cheaper than RE. My knowledge is a little limited for amplifiers but I suggest picking out the subs you want, then decide on the necessary amp you'll need to power them.

Good call. So.. What subs do you think provide great quality, but still, cheap. I mean not cheap, like, crank it and it blows. Or from continuated high use, they blow. But something that is nice, and relativly cheap. And ill look into those JL's. What about Poineer, dont they make good stuff? What about Alpine too?

good luck with it mate, i think a couple of subs would be good, wouldnt go for something too expensive though... ive just had my first crash, so my speaker set is having to wait a while... cant wait till i can get everything sorted, and get a good speaker set in there... first need a new rear quart panel... some **** cut me up at a roundabout, straight into the side of me... gonna cost alot to get sorted, didnt get the number either... they just floored it...

lol damn roundabouts!

but yeah i dont know much about pioneer and alpine as far as subwoofers go but alpine definitely makes great decks and speakers and i think pioneer is not bad in the same field.

Damn, what an ass!!

Anyways.. So basicly what im getting is find what I want, look at some quality brands, and then take the cheapest you can find from anyone of the brands. Because a quality brand isnt going to loose reputation making shit stuff. So im think im safe with anything from a top company.

Okay, I was talking with a friend today. And he told me, right under the back window,(here)
121212121213vj.jpg

and drill in some holes, and drop a couple of subs. Or get some Bazooka Tubes and set them behind the seats here:
0317061746a3lh.jpg

Bazooka stuff here.. And suggestions?
http://www.sasbazooka.com/products.asp

Maybe, this is what ill do..

Two of these, behind each seat
http://www.sasbazooka.com/productAutoAmplifiedBTsBT.asp?id=255

500 Watt amp here, for the two 200 watt (each) bass's
http://www.sasbazooka.com/productAutoAmplifiersBA.asp?id=272

Satelites-
Not sure about the size inthe car, lol!

under your back window, put an 8 in the middle, and get some good tweeters/regular speakers(sorry i dont know what theyr called). and get 2 bazooka tubes, one under each back seat.

Back
Top Bottom