psp

well I have one and several games and think its just the greatest handheld,tell me what you think and if u have one or not

i have one also, had it since it came out, and love it! believe it or not, i still go on it like 2 times a week... love the network browser, and HOMEBREW! i have 900 NES games and a few snes games on my 256 card... i love it

Yeah, the PSP has to be the best one since it can be used for emulators etc, so if I were to get a handheld, it'd have to be the PSP :p

The emulators would be the main reason to why I'd get it as well, since the games out for it at the moment don't really interest me too much.

would be better if it had a touch screen like the ds because it is hard to go on msn on it as the built in keyboard can be fiddly

It is true. I rather like the DS for the touch screen, but technology wise in other areas, it doesn't cut it to be an advanced gaming system.

exactly what ive been trying to tell my friend. its a 12 year old girls console. although its rather appealing i still feel it isnt a good handheld device

Back
Top Bottom