Im now a guru

Holy crap that was fast. It took about 2 months for you to reach 1000 posts?!? I would say you're a little bit of a spammer but oh well. Congrats anyway.

I guess, i dont really think I did but doesnt really matter to me its only a forum. Doesn any one else think i spammed be honest i just wont to know?

Joepic is only been here since Feb 12th and he has 676 and he aint no spammer its possible to get too 1000 posts in 2 months without spamming

Distortion88 said:
Holy crap that was fast. It took about 2 months for you to reach 1000 posts?!? I would say you're a little bit of a spammer but oh well. Congrats anyway.

LOL WHAT?!?!

Hell.. I've never seen a spam post by him..

all right maybe i just think of it as spamming in comparison to my posting habits. I mean i come here almost every day and post to what i think is a sufficient amount and yet I am only at 630 something posts and have been here since May of 2005.

edit - and btw, he did make a lot of posts in that 3 word game thread which ended up just being a thread to increase post counts IMO.

Well look at me, I post like a mad man on crack! :D I mean: April, may. I joined the month before you, and look at my posts..

And your right, those games only increase post count. But overall, nothing out of the ordinary.

Back
Top Bottom