good new computer?

Muuuuuuch better, but for that kind of money, you can make a better one yourself.

yea..the comp is alright (except i dont like the case)
but yea u can def. build one ur self for the same price and alot better

I have never built a computer my self, im afraid ill screw it up somehow. I think if I go to the store though i might be able to get just the computer without the speakers and keyboard stuff for cheaper because i already have a monitor keyboard mouse and speakers.

edit: And I could probably put some cool looking lights in the case to make it look better too.

Building a computer is deceivingly easy - since the motherboard guide will pull you through the whole process yourself anyway. However, if you're really nervous, you can find better than that at a similar price. A Radeon 9250? The 256MB of that video card is deceiving and practically useless - you would be far better served with a 6600GT - which would be far better, and at a price that isn't even considered high these days. (It used to be the best price/performance ratio on the market - but with the introduction of some new games, it has lost this position)

does anyone know any cheap places in canada that sell good computers for a good price?

well go on alienare..they have some nice systems ( a lil overpriced but) theres a ton of places that u pick out the parts and they will custom build it for u
but i would recommend custom building it urslef its really really easy
trust me

Back
Top Bottom