What Antivirus do you use? And why?

Bahawolf1

Fully Optimized
I just purchased NOD32, and don't regret my choice, at all..
Before that, I was using AVG Free which was great as well.

What antivirus do you use, and why?

Norton Antivirus. Why? Well, let's see. The school that I go to use it. Work recently switched back to Norton from Panda Titanium. I've used it since 1999 without a single problem. I've only contracted like one virus that screwed up my system my whole life and that was because I didn't install the antivirus after reformatting drive. That was when that huge virus was out that caused your PC to shut down every minute. It's cheap (cost wise) with tons of rebate, well supported, and great customer service.

AVG cause its free :)

But im getting norton as we speak, ehh some plp call it crap but i dont have a problem with it

Wait, get the Corporate edition. It's better and no subscritptions. I downloaded Norton Antivirus Corporate Edition 10 and it does a great job. I've got 4 viruses Quarantined. They're not even viruses. THey're keylogger software which it picked up, lol.

Ohh im getting something from isohunt called Norton 2006 all in one...Its 800mb's

I've got several of those but haven't tested them out yet. ISO's are a pain because I have to burn it over to a DVD as an image, then install it. I've got Adobe Premier Pro 2.0 as an ISO, but don't have anymore blank DVD disc, lol. I'm loving the Corporate Edition though. I'll be looking forward to a new release when it comes out.

Dude get Dameon tools...Virtual dirve you have 7000 posts and never heard of Dameon tools lol ?

Never even heard of it. What does it do? I googled it but there's like a million hits that pop up. Are they all the same?

No matter how much posts someone has, we're always learning something new in the computer world. I love it. That's what keeps it so interesting. Could you link me to what you're using?

Ok, dameon toold makes a virtual drive.You then mount an image like the iso file on it and then it makes the computer think that there is an actual cd in the dirve. Therefor you can open the iso and install without burning the actuallt dvd. Its great i use it all the time when i cant find a no cd crack i just do the virtual drive and pplay...Ill link it, if you need help on how to use it just ask..Its simple though let me know how it turns out

http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/download.php?mode=ViewCategory&catid=5

I use the new one AOL has for its Broadband customers. Its free and seems to work very well. Cant get any better than that.

Back
Top Bottom