LOL Microsoft must be PO'd!!!

I think it's because none of you guys are real software programmers (I'm not either, but I know several guys who are), so you don't really get how hard it is to make software. Everything will never be glitch-proof or free of flaws. Even Linux and Mac OS X have their own flaws, but the hacking is mainly around the Windows platform because the majority of the world uses the OS, so the 'market' is there. So you can't really go around complaining if you're not the one who has to go through thousands upon thousands of lines of code.

No i understand what it's like to a lesser extent. I'm going into 2nd year computer programming and even with the simple programs I write right now, accounting for all the bugs increases the length of the code twofold. There really are a million flaws in a program that have to be addressed and it gets so complicated there is no doubt in my mind that some get looked over. The immediate concern is to prevent those with little programming experience from hacking the system. Any programmer with enough skills can hack into anything.

Back
Top Bottom