Hockey

i wouldnt say it's "silly and pointless" , but I'm not a big fan. i have nothing against it, i'm just not into it.

Hmmmm I see that there are some real hockey fans out there in computer world. Thanks for all of your posts, and don't forget to vote in my stanley cup pole. Keep the posts coming.

I don't watch it much, but its fun to play with my friends because I like sports like that.. they give me a hype. I also like laccrosse.. maybe its just the fact that I like the ability to check and be checked.. :p

I enjoy most sports except baseball, I just can't get into baseball because I think it's boring. Sure it has 30 seconds of excitement when someone hits a homerun, then everything else is just spitting and grabbing their crotch.

Edmonton Oilers own all. Haha, at least they used to.

Baseball is boring. There's those periods of adrenaline when some home run happens or something, but you just sit around watching them hit a bat or run around. Bleh.

Now basketball game you will never fall asleep..There are always nice dunk and some kind of nice cross over. Especially when each team has a amazing player for us its A.I if any of you know him the pride and sould of the 76'ers.

Lets keep this thread for hockey, not basketball and baseball. Don't forget to vote in my pole on who will win the stanley cup this year

Back
Top Bottom