Adobe Photoshop CS2 (Photoshop 9)

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Has anyone use this yet? It's suppose to have a lot of new features like the enhanced Adobe Bridge, Image Warp, 32-bit High dynamic range images, well here's the link to all the new stuff:

http://www.photoshopsupport.com/photoshop-9/cs2-new-features.html

What do you think of this new release? It's just so pretty, isn't it? Would you use this as your primary photo editing software? I can't seem to find any other software that can match Photoshop CS2.

I have used the trial version and i like it ALOT. Definatly check it out if you have the time to download it. Ive been using it as my primary editing software and will continue untill my 30 days are over. :( Then i guess i have to buy it. ;)

Seems like the original CS barely came out and CS2 is now available!! But it's got to be the best version of Photoshop ever. I just downloaded that sucker and installed it. Very sweet features. I'm loving it.

I have photoshop cs2 and illustrator cs2. illustrator pretty much has nothing different from CS, except a new icon... but photoshop does have some good stuff. adobe bridge i find pointless, but they have the adobe stock photo thing and thats pretty cool. i use it almost everyday and love it to death, dont know what i'd do without it

Back
Top Bottom