One or the other

I wouldnt pay that high for anything right now. Because when Vista comes out you wont be able to use that card. So meh.. Its a waste of money now. I mean if your gettin vista...

But anyways.. Thats still a freaking nice card.

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Hahaha.. Well thanks dude.. But really. I mean sure.. I know stuff.. But eh.. Not as much as any other guru. Im a failure to the guru name :(

Anyways.. rep point for you :D
cool. i completely forgot about rep points. what happens when i get more? or is it just for show?

badninja3 said:
cool. i completely forgot about rep points. what happens when i get more? or is it just for show?

Go into your User CP and you will see your rep points their.

I'd go 7900GTX - the performance it provides is phenomenal as the high-end of NVIDIA's offerings - and you could always get another one later for SLI. It will offer you damn good performance, and at a better price than two 7800GTs.

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Or go with the X1900XTX and save up later and get another one for CF
True true. Whichever works. :D

We just went off assuming that since he presented only NVIDIA cards that it would be the only option, but he has the right to now that ATI produces some of the nicest cards around, and Crossfire is maturing nicely too. :) Although it feels like it's a little on the scarce side at times...

Lol... Sorry, just with our PM's, I thought that id make that comment, haha :)

Anyways.. Yeah, CF still has some bugs, but I mean its not like SLI is perfect.

Back
Top Bottom