One or the other

baiseheise

Solid State Member
Video Card Choices

I want to get a new video card, but i'm stuck on the selection, but it is these 2 choices

A Asus 7800GT dual card, which is 2 GPU's on one card, 256Mb for each GPU and is a one card SLI solution, and has quad SLI capabilites up to 1gb with 2 cards

or

A 7900 GTX 512MB which can SLI to 1 GB as well.

i would get the 7900gtx cuz i think that the 7800 ur looking at would be kinda pricy. and generally, a 7900gtx would beat a 7800gt

Just to let you know.. Im an idiot.. So.. Eh.. Lol.. My post count really lies.. Im only at like 200. :D

lol. u seem to know alot. and even if you dont, you know how much you know(?). like you arent all cocky about your computer knowledge. you are 'down-to-earth'. u kno wat i mean. well, anyway, sorry for wasting this post, baiseheise. oh well, free bump. :D

Hahaha.. Well thanks dude.. But really. I mean sure.. I know stuff.. But eh.. Not as much as any other guru. Im a failure to the guru name :(

Anyways.. rep point for you :D

All I gotta say is that the 7900 uses a better fan and a different GPU with more unlocked cpapabilities, so I'd go with a 7900GTX.

Back
Top Bottom