Do you use proper grammar on IM's?

ArrizX_MuziK, why dont u just pm him.. god

joepic said:
i couldn't agree more! i hate it when people IM me with the "heyyyy! lolzzz omgg", ect. i just don't even bother to answer. it makes me mad lol. speaking of LOL, when i first started IMing, way back in like 3rd grade.....yes, 3rd grade, i used to think LOL meant lots of love... oh well. but yeah, i always use proper grammar, but not too proper. i usually don't put periods after any sentences and barely ever capitalize anything. the only acronyms i use are lol, ttyl, and g2g. all the other stuff is stupid

Yeah, thats right ...:rolleyes:

I dont like ttyl, what does that even mean ive forgotten? (which is a good thing lol i spose)

But its not like its English school, so as long as they dont make a bad habit its ok i spose...

Why though? Doesn't typing in short on MSN speed the process of talking up?
Definietly does for me, and I'm a fast typer anyway...

hmmm on msn i type just as id speak. which can be weird for some people to understand. so its def not proper grammar!

on the forums i try to speak in good english

Kage said:
Why though? Doesn't typing in short on MSN speed the process of talking up?
Definietly does for me, and I'm a fast typer anyway...

It actually slows me down, as I don't, and never have, typed in short form... I guess it just depends on what you're used to.

Yeah i wish i could spell and more longer, proper forms its better to understand and better for you to practice
(i know at least for me anyways)

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Uh oh... Someone is having a bad day

!:eek:

Everyone stay outta the way!

Dont predtic and ASSUME shit, non of your biz,
So
STFU :)
K.thanx.bye.

(just cant stand that when people assume stuff bout me mmkay? ok all gud chill and move along)

Back
Top Bottom