Legalize Weed & Drinking Age to 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not touching the legalizing of Weed and drugs with a ten foot pole...But...I will add 1 thing only.

As far as the Alcohol goes, Yes it should be lowered to 18 simply because the gov't feels were old enough to go die and get shot for this country. If your old enough to wield a handgun/firearm and and fight for this country, you damn well should be old enough to have a beer.

Weed and drugs...Not touching this one...It's a no brainer.

AmericanSensei said:
I'm not touching the legalizing of Weed and drugs with a ten foot pole...But...I will add 1 thing only.

As far as the Alcohol goes, Yes it should be lowered to 18 simply because the gov't feels were old enough to go die and get shot for this country. If your old enough to wield a handgun/firearm and and fight for this country, you damn well should be old enough to have a beer.

THANK YOU!!!!

AmericanSensei said:

The drinking age is 18 in Canada.

Tommy Boy said:
It's mostly people who enjoy smoking weed and want to see it legalized so they can just do it without getting in trouble which is no reason at all to legalize it.

Great point!

Arrizx, you & I don't always see eye to eye, but on this matter you're spot on, the most sensible post here.

It hasn't turned into a flame war.... And if weed wasn't called "illegal" you guys wouldbn't be saying this right now that its a bad drug. And I never said legalize moonshine... BEcause um for one theres really no need. For two its not popular.

OK guys, 130 posts, we could argue/discuss this for ever, & never reach a conclusion, if enough members agree with this, I'll close this topic/thread, otherwise it meanders on, I'm for closing it, but I'm leaving it up to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom