I just got 5k Posts. Now I have a quesion for YOU!

well if you look, technical vs the other sections of the forum. Technical just isn't competing well. If we got some people who could post 5k in a year in technical we'd be rocking both quality and quanity.

Crabby..., I JUST bought that ram, it arrived today ^_^. it's sexi.

ArrizX_MuziK said:
No im not leaving.. I mean like.. Should I post random things like, I usually do. Like whatever is on my mind.. Or should everything be more informative. Although I do have fun how im posing now..

Be more informative, I wanna see how those kinds of posts look like comming from you!

just post what you want to post its your life not ours plus your random posts gets peopls blood flowing aruond here

1st of all i just wanted to tell you that you are one of the biggest spam ho's on this forum ArrizX_MuziK j/k j/k j/k... Muhahahaha

But seriously stay within the guidelines of CF and you'll be AW-ITE !! :p

EDIT: i'm glad i understand your slang..:cool:

It's all good, don't bother me at all.............................................your a CF addict, ADMIT IT!

MooseMan said:
rofl yea, don't u have the 6xx series? and is it 64-bit? lol i am gunna probably buy a 64-bit by the end of the year

Yeah I do. The 630.

MikeReiner said:
It's all good, don't bother me at all.............................................your a CF addict, ADMIT IT!

I know I am :D

~mr mixx~ said:
1st of all i just wanted to tell you that you are one of the biggest spam ho's on this forum ArrizX_MuziK j/k j/k j/k... Muhahahaha

But seriously stay within the guidelines of CF and you'll be AW-ITE !! :p

EDIT: i'm glad i understand your slang..:cool:

Hahaha, Im sorry :(

Wait, no im not!!! Hahahaha

Im glad you understand my slag to! Haha :)

Back
Top Bottom