DVD Burning Software

riverstyz

Baseband Member
Well, I'm using nero, which really kinda sucks (no offense to the nero users)
after about 2 burned movies, the sound is kinda messed up, like the mouth of the actor is moving but the sound comes 4 secs later. This never happened before, and I'm positive its nero.

So I decided to switch, could anyone recommend a really good dvd burning software.
Money isn't a problem :p

Wow, that happend to me too. After burning like 5 movies the audio became delayed. Never really went into it i just dont burn dvd's that often any more so dont really care as much. But i heard Roxio is preety good.

dvd shrink... you gotta find a mirror they dont allow download in the US off of the main site, IT IS GREAT!

also as usual...
make sure you own the movie!

recon 16 said:
dvd shrink... you gotta find a mirror they dont allow download in the US off of the main site, IT IS GREAT!

also as usual...
make sure you own the movie!

I dont think he is looking for a program that will copy copyrighted movies, i think he wants a program that will convert movies in avi ect into mpeg to burn to dvd. If thats the case then Dvd shrink wont do you no good because it only supports Video Ts formated files..

when burning movies make sure u just leave the comp alone, for some reason if i do stuff on my comp while burning a movie it screws up some how

Back
Top Bottom