ahhhhhh

pinky4life623

In Runtime
it feels so good to do a fresh reformat
my computer runs alot better!!
i reformat once every like 3 mon. and i would recommend it to everyone..its just so smooth..!

lol..wellid ont no y i put this as a thread but i wanted to share my relief with everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

lol

If i had an external dirve i would, dont feel like backing everything up. But reformating every 3 months is a but too much for me. I would do it maybe every summer or something...Ehh jusy my opinion

pinky4life623 said:
it feels so good to do a fresh reformat
my computer runs alot better!!
i reformat once every like 3 mon. and i would recommend it to everyone..its just so smooth..!

lol..wellid ont no y i put this as a thread but i wanted to share my relief with everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

lol
Ahhhhhhh....I know what you mean.....such a nice clean fresh feeling with no spyware (not yet anyway) or virus' and all your programs work really fast.
My friend found out a way to reformat more easily, you do a fresh reformat, install all your drivers for your hardware and update the drivers and such, then you take an image with something like norton ghost and burn it to a cd. then when you want to reformat just insert the disc and run it, I don't think you even have to re-activate windows.

I want to format but im just too lazy backing all my 14gb's of songs way to much of a hastle..

I have 2 hard drives installed in my system so reformatting for me is a breeze, just drag and drop stuff onto my other hard drive, or even the other partition on my primary drive. then just reformat the c: drive and reinstall everything. Once you do it a few times it's no bother at all.

Pointless. This should be in the social lounge anyways, because you arn't asking a question.

Put in your Windows XP cd...and follow the steps delete partition create partition...Google it and you will get a full guide on how to do it. PReety simple though

Back
Top Bottom