Bill me Later option

Skatterbrain

Baseband Member
Hello has anyone ever used this before?
I know its advertised everywhere but I was going to do it on newegg after being denied for a preferred account there... They say its like a 90 day extention with no hidden fee's or charges and then its says (interest is added) .. So my question to anyone experienced with this is how much interested do they add and do they actually just try to scam you like with other stores and this option?
Thanks ^_^

**Edit** yay for online technical issues... I posted a new question below in a reply for anyone who has ever used or tried to use bill me later...

Skatterbrain said:
Hello has anyone ever used this before?
I know its advertised everywhere but I was going to do it on newegg after being denied for a preferred account there... They say its like a 90 day extention with no hidden fee's or charges and then its says (interest is added) .. So my question to anyone experienced with this is how much interested do they add and do they actually just try to scam you like with other stores and this option?
Thanks ^_^
What is this?, you don't explain, have you, or someone else edited this post?, I see no evidence of this, so if you don't come back soon, & either explain, or post a definitive item, I will have to close this thread as being unproductive :(

Computer Genius said:
i unserstood what he said 101%
So do I now, he's just asking members what they think about delayed payment, I should have known, as I did this with a £1700 suite of furniture once, paid it off in ten monthly instalments at 0% interest. I wasn't with it, been ill lately, played havoc with my thinking, apologies all.
If he doesn't post soon though, I still think I should close this thread, thoughts on this please.

It's defered payment. Normally it's for credit card or good credit accounts. The interest is most likely in the line of a credit card interest rate.

setishock said:
It's defered payment. Normally it's for credit card or good credit accounts. The interest is most likely in the line of a credit card interest rate.
I guess I'm lucky then, 0%, see post 6, I know, they profit [it's Hitachi Finance] if I default, but that ain't gonna happen.

Back
Top Bottom