PC World vs. PC Mag

i don't have any current subscriptions to any magazine. I have quite a few though. A few years worth of PC World, CPU computer power user, Sys Admin (journal for *nix), C/C++ User's Journal, Wired, PCE pc enthusiasts. I quit buying them cause I figured I can find all the content archived somewhere online. I guess it keeps you up to date on current stuff but why buy it when you can view it online for free? Why not save that money for the hardware they review in them magazines that has people drooling.

i love PCPro because, it isnt affraid to tell it exactly how it is, even if it says that their sponser isnt great. its up-to-date affairs .. and they have a specially desinged testing facilty including a special accustics room =o

I subscribe to both PC Magazine and PC World. Personally I feel they are both great magazines. Although I do like the fact that PC Magazine is bi-weekly. They both have great articles, cover the latest hardware well and have product reviews and all kind of different articles. I couldn't decide which to go with so I got both, they were cheap enough for a subscription...lol
Like in this month's PC Magazine they give plans on how to build a killer game room with a 42" HDTV, xbox 360, Z-5500's, 4 gaming pc's and a LAN scoreboard using 4 17" LCD screens....:)

Back
Top Bottom