This chic...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to stay this because i'm looking at it from a reality point your want 18-19? Taking this as your love of your life and nothing hasn't really happened isn't so wise. Take it that you LOVE HER, but understand your both very young.

hey man. that's cool. make sure u let her kno cuz graduation's just around the corner. and if u guys dont "talk", then ur gonna go ur seperate ways, ur never gonna see each other again, and ur gonna hate urself for it. so tell her!

badninja3 said:
hey man. that's cool. make sure u let her kno cuz graduation's just around the corner. and if u guys dont "talk", then ur gonna go ur seperate ways, ur never gonna see each other again, ur gonna hate urself for it, and eventually commit suicide. but seriosuly, tell her... or DIE!

I don't advise you to go and tell him to kill himself. Wether joking around or not, that isn't a good idea. Post has been reported.

JustinMcG67 said:
I don't advise you to go and tell him to kill himself. Wether joking around or not, that isn't a good idea. Post has been reported.
sorry. i wasnt thinking. my bad. ill edit my post. so sorry.

by die, i meant: live a miserable life.

This was reported by a concerned member, I can't suggest a course to take, only to say that it is very unlikely that Nate will kill himself, I felt like doing it when I was his age, I didn't as you can see, & eventually met & married a wonderful, pretty, 20 year old girl, & spent 40 happy years together until her death, which is what it's all about, it's up to the individual.

Of course, I wish him luck :)

Hey man im with ya all the way im in the same situation only she in graduating and im still a junior, only difference is my friend knows how I feel but shes pulling one of those "I dont want to ruin our relationship" so yeah trust me I know how ya feel.

Hey, go for it, tell her how you feel,
I was extremely shy till 5 months ago when i met this AWESOME GIRL whom is the best person in the ENTIRE world (in fact that is why I came here to CF, but thats a different story) hehe

i know exactly how you feel .. i may not always show it but i love laura ... shes the best girl ever ... but she feels i dont fcare for her anymore, when i do ... so im sad too

Wait till I get some senior pics of her guys I dont have any pics of her at the moment btu she is the monet beautiful girl in the world im telling you BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom