I cant take life any more

Hackslayer said:
personaly I tought you were gonna think slipknot's weak what bout rob zombie

You refering to me?

If yes, yeah, Slipknot are kind of weak to what I listen to nowadays, still like 'em now, but my tastes have progressed somewhat onto heavier territory. As for Rob Zombie, yeah he's alright, though I just watched what I think was his newest video, "Foxy Foxy" or something? Now THAT, was weak. ;)

Distortion88 said:
he was better when he was known as white zombie

That is very true. Though, if he fails in music, I'd be exceedingly happy if he kept doing movie Directing. House of a 1000 Corpses and The Devils Rejects are absolutely class movies.

I'm intrigued as to what he'd do next though in movies, he can't really do a continuation of the main characters unless he does some sort of prequal. He could move onto a new family, or could scrap the whole storyline altogether and move onto something completely different.

Either way, I trust his future releases will be just as cool and gorey as 1000 Corpses and TDR.;)

aye, to all the people that doubt you, you gotta prove 'em wrong, become super-successful, invite them to a dinner party, pull down your pants and piss on them, and when they beg you for money, say "WHAT NOW BITCH!!!"

havn't seen that one by rob zombie but slipknots kinda weak you should see this band thats making a name for now there hardcore

Back
Top Bottom