Natalya has a secret life.

Rubbish

I have 5 buttons too, and its the standard apple mouse. Your lost in the past......

Natalya, IVORY TUSK ring any bells?

joepic said:
no, my computer is good enough to handle them, but better on mac. they run a lot smoother and easily...and plus, i gotta use my mac for something
lol, yeah you gotta use it at least,

but i have imageready and photoshop for windows, and honestly i dont care about the insane resolution, i just use it for icons, and signatures and stuff like that, i could care less about high resolution or whatever, you can't run battlefield 2 on a mac, so whats the point of havin it?

rusbo.uk said:
Rubbish

I have 5 buttons too, and its the standard apple mouse. Your lost in the past......

oh yea, i totally forgot about the ivory tusk! lol

meanwhle, lets not turn this thread into a debate over macs and pcs

each of these computers have their stong points and weak points... finito

rusbo.uk said:
Rubbish

yeah...

it's a joke...

but since I have to tell you that I'll assume that you don't see the funny side...

(besides mighty mouse is not a standard apple mouse, the same as a five buttons scroll mouse is not a standard MS mouse... apple standard is 1 button, pc standard is 2 button)...

whats with all this mac bashing?!?! macs are cool

to be a true IT person, you must respect all types of computers etc

things only suck if you dont understand them! and as for you russell, pcs do not suck so both sides can just shoosh! pcs are cool

Lol, I remember when I had a Mac with 8MB RAM (I think, close to it anyway) and yeah, can't remember the Hard Drive size, but it was cool, had some nice programs on it, not that I remember what they were. And you could make cool sayings with that dinosaur thing roaming on the desktop. Back in the day it cost $4000 or so too (as I remember), now it's worth nothing... :D

rusbo.uk said:
Might mouse is the standard mouse!

The Mighty Mouse is a rip-off. It costs $49.99 at Fry's Electronics and does the same thing as a normal Microsoft, but I would get Microsoft mice instead. Why? Because they're ergonomic and actually fit my hand nicely unlike the white soap bar Apple uses.

Bah, I'm just bashing Apple. If you were a true Mac enthusiast, you would've gotten a nice Logitech or Microsoft mice A LONG time ago.

white soap bar Apple uses.

I absolutely hate those....I don't hate macs...I like their looks...although I really dislike using them...I will use Unix/Linux/Windows....but not Macs..

Back
Top Bottom