I just got 5k Posts. Now I have a quesion for YOU!

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Well this isn't a bow to me, I have so many posts, I have no life thread. I have actually a question for you.. Because I do have so many feakin posts.

My qestion is this..
Do you guys think I post too much. I mean I post useless things.. Random things.. Ect. You know what I mean.. Im just kind wondering.. I got all thses posts kind fast. So do you think im posting to much, or do you actually enjoy seeing me around the forums.

And pease be serious. Im not gonna get mad or anything. I just want to know what you guys think of me.. Because I rememher this thread..
http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=23797

And Im just wondering, if things have changed... I mean.. Just a simple quesion. And please be sincere. Just dont be like "you SUCK!" and give no reason. Be like "no, you suck at life, and this is why"

Lol.. Anyways.. Yeah.. So.. Thanks :)

EDIT>
I mean like.. I could stop posting all the things I do, and solely about computers. I guess thats what im trying to say.. Should I keep posing like I do.. Like How I make little comments, and just say thanks, or good luck. I mean thats a post right their.. Un needed, because its not about computers.

So.. do you care how I post.. Or, can I just keep going along like I am?

nah, your cool mate

and congrats on 5000!!

Congrats.

To answer your question, I guess you'd have to look at your posts per day and compare it to everyone else

nah, arriz you're pretty cool. you follow the rules, help out everyone, and theres no reason why none of us shouldbe happy if you left... keep posting the way you're posting, you're cool

just be urself. keep up what ur doing. a lil chit-chat every now and then is good for a person. plus, you seem to know what you are talking about, so it helps the less-knowledged.

Back
Top Bottom