hello :)

Hey welcome to the forums.

I'm from the UK too :p... and I do actually like tea... Don't like Coffee one bit :p

Slayer said:
Umm, seriously, pipe down and re-read the whole thread. He said in his introductory post that he was from Weymouth (A nice place from what I hear, too) England. He is British, so what exactly is the problem? =/

yeah really, i dont understand his rant.

Slayer said:
Umm, seriously, pipe down and re-read the whole thread. He said in his introductory post that he was from Weymouth (A nice place from what I hear, too) England. He is British, so what exactly is the problem? =/
I apologise to you & our new member both, I got it all wrong, & thought that it was another member, being unkind to the newcomer, I'm not with it today, I have had a migraine nearly all day, it affects both my sight, & to an extent, my thought processes, I shall take my prescription pills & have an early night, it's 6 pm now, in a couple of hours I'm off to bed & I'll be well drugged up & fast asleep in minutes, again, sorry all. :(

Kage said:
Hey welcome to the forums.

I'm from the UK too :p... and I do actually like tea... Don't like Coffee one bit :p

ugh i hate coffee, i like green tea but not any other type!
anyway, sorry brookfield about my post before

danagol said:
ugh i hate coffee, i like green tea but not any other type!
anyway, sorry brookfield about my post before
That's OK, sorry too!, about my mix-up earlier, :( ......hey, a belated welcome to CF mate, Weymouth?, my late wife & I loved Dorset, used to return there, most years, staying at Sixpenny Handley, I live on the Isle of Wight.

ah, yes so i see lol, ah well: all forgiven and forgotten i guess :)
hehe - but i can see why you said what you did if the post was as you thought it was, so of course it is ok :)

ah i see, so where are you from then?
(also can i add here that i have been looking for a discussion fourums about computers for almost a year, i have finially found one that is good :) wooo)

Back
Top Bottom