Sticky: size of sigs

No one comes in here. Make the sticky in the General Hardware/Software, and social lounge, and you have your basis covered.

ArrizX_MuziK said:
No one comes in here. Make the sticky in the General Hardware/Software, and social lounge, and you have your basis covered.
Don't keep telling me, Seti suggested that I stickied all points, nobody comes there???, I can see about two dozen posts, & that's just this month, now pack it in, I won't tell you again.

Brookfield said:
Don't keep telling me, Seti suggested that I stickied all points, nobody comes there???, I can see about two dozen posts, & that's just this month, now pack it in, I won't tell you again.

Yeah, that did seem a bit harsh from where I'm standing...

Toby said:
Yeah, that did seem a bit harsh from where I'm standing...

woah no kidding...

Just to ask, why is it such a big deal that people have like one or two lines more than the limit? I have seen people with a mere six lines and you mods are all over it like a fat kid eating a cupcake.

Distortion88 said:
woah no kidding...

Just to ask, why is it such a big deal that people have like one or two lines more than the limit? I have seen people with a mere six lines and you mods are all over it like a fat kid eating a cupcake.
Im really tired of repeating my self; David said that rules were there to be obeyed, & I agree, a site with over 12,000 members, 6000 of which are active at one time or another, couldn't exist without them, there'd be anarachy. I know, extra lines in sigs don't seem important, but they are rules, I don't want to hear any more on this, further comments will be ignored.
Er, "a fat kid eating cupcake" could be construed as being abusive to a mod, a known offence, watch your tongue, being a senior member that's just length of service, cuts no ice with me, in any case you joined after me, I was made a mod six weeks after joining, & no, I didn't ask to become one either.

lol what? no! that was only a figure of speech just to exemplify the audacity of some of your "moderation" powers. But still, please do not take offence, it was not meant in that way. I understand what you mean and I'll respect your authority on these forums. You do have a job to do and if David says to be strict with the rules then any quarrels i have with the moderation i suppose should be directed to him. So peace, not meaning to stir any trouble.

Distortion88 said:
lol what? no! that was only a figure of speech just to exemplify the audacity of some of your "moderation" powers. But still, please do not take offence, it was not meant in that way. I understand what you mean and I'll respect your authority on these forums. You do have a job to do and if David says to be strict with the rules then any quarrels i have with the moderation i suppose should be directed to him. So peace, not meaning to stir any trouble.
OK D88, no offence taken, I don't understand where audacity comes in, I do my job in the only way I know how, correctly, not exactly to the letter, that would be mindless, but very nearly so, every job I have held in my long life, I have carried out in the same way, I can be reasonable when people are the same to me, read my sig, it's not there just for decoration.
No hard feelings, carry on enjoying the best site in it's category.

Back
Top Bottom