Legalize Weed & Drinking Age to 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
well im at work right now ill get to it when i get home, trust me, i have a couple ideas in mind ( :, and i was jk about the winner no need to be condiscending yo.

Bädgêr™ said:
For goodness sakes, the government is trying to improve your health.

The US goverment is trying to improve health... are you freakin serious? Well then you should also have to be 21 to eat at the hundreds of thousands of fast food places! America is the fatest nation in the world...and it is not becasue if alcohal! I am not saying that alcohal is healthy either....but people do not weigh 400pds because of alcohal...

xguynameddavex said:
well im at work right now ill get to it when i get home, trust me, i have a couple ideas in mind ( :, and i was jk about the winner no need to be condiscending yo.

Fair enough.

Wasn't being intending on being condiscending at all, this is the best debate thread we've had on here in ages, and you claiming a winner is nearly putting an end to my fun. ;)

root said:
I'd like to see how Nik00117 gets hold of moonshine???

the definition of moonshine is whiskey distilled in an illegal manner... (i.e without licensing).

so they wouldn't sell it in shops, and if you bought a drink called moonshine, well that's just a brand, and not actually moonshine...

moonshine, and moonshining are just as illegal today, (pretty much all over the world) as it was in the times of prohibition in america. -which is when it became more popular.

lol i dont like to talk about my family down in the south but i have family members in kentucky that make moonshine.

It would make the kid more mature because we are giving them a choice. The choice to drink or not to drink. Most them will pick to drink. Now how far to drink... Now over time they get more mature because they have to make though decisions more and more. And it will make them more mature its a simple fact. I see it everyday and I truly believe in it.

First, it's alcohol. Second:

. I am not saying that alcohal is healthy either....but people do not weigh 400pds because of alcohal...

Ah, yes they do. It can contribute to their eating disability, and can cause a person to become overweight even faster then without the aid of beer, and such.

Well then you should also have to be 21 to eat at the hundreds of thousands of fast food places!

You're comparing apples and oranges here. Yes food can cause problems here, but this is a whole different issue. Sure the government doesn't protect you against thousands of health related issues, but hey, at least they try to protect you. Some countries don't even give a damm. Anyhow, that's not on topic.

America is the fatest nation in the world...and it is not becasue if alcohal!

Read post one.

Nik00117 said:
It would make the kid more mature because we are giving them a choice. The choice to drink or not to drink. Most them will pick to drink. Now how far to drink... Now over time they get more mature because they have to make though decisions more and more. And it will make them more mature its a simple fact. I see it everyday and I truly believe in it.
So the kids who inhabit the streets of Britain, out of their minds on booze night after night 'til the early hours of the morning will get more mature.
Recently our government in its "wisdom" allowed 24 hour drinking, will this result young youngters becoming even more mature?
I apologise for being overly sarcastic, but I am trying to put a point across, are you aware how much misery alcohol creates across the world?, breaking up of families, physical violence, even death, I am talking drink only here, not drugs, myself, I am not averse to a small drink, moderation is all, but try explaining that to our street cred kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom