Which Memory Should I Use?

ccasmoe00

In Runtime
Trying to figure out which memory I should use for my system.

This is what the manual says my motherboard "can" use:

Memory.jpg

What would give me the best performance? And should I use registered or unregistered memory? Or does it matter?

That memory is also pretty good. Do you plan on overclocking though? If you do I would stay away from the PQI stuff. If you arent then that memory is fine.

The question is why not.................. LOL I dont know, I just want it I guess. I'm like a little kid when it comes to computers. Oh I forgot to ask, with any of the above Memory, will I have to mess with the BIOS Settings or anything else? I want a ram I can just stick in and not have to worry about anything.

ccasmoe00 said:
The question is why not.................. LOL I dont know, I just want it I guess. I'm like a little kid when it comes to computers. Oh I forgot to ask, with any of the above Memory, will I have to mess with the BIOS Settings or anything else? I want a ram I can just stick in and not have to worry about anything.
The PQI memory shouldnt give you any problems. As long as the SPD(the thing that tells the BIOS the settings) is right then you should be fine. If it isnt its not hard to change at all.

Back
Top Bottom