Outlook Question and Taskbar Question - Quick!

Jamxx

Fully Optimized
Hey guys, quick question.

Is there a way to minimize Outlook only to the system tray, and not on the taskbar? I'm getting a little annoyed with it taking up some of my room. Also, I have the "Hide Inactive Icons" button checked, but they won't hide! I'm using the Luna Compact Theme with the UXPatch thing, just for the record.

Thanks!

EDIT: Fixed taskbar problem, it just had to determine what they were. Still, Outlook? :confused:

I've been trying to figure this out for you, I use Outlook too, but for some reason I don't have a tray icon. But I read on a help site that if you right click your tray icon and click "hide when minimized" then it will be only in the system tray like you wanted. But I have outlook 2002 which might be my problem.
hope this helped

I tried it on mine i have outlook 2004 and it worked when i went to hide when minimized, it's only in the tray now not the task bar

what u can do to make it hide when u have the hide inactive icons is go 2 the options for it and u can choose what icons are always hidden, only inactive, and always shown. just make it always hidden if u want :)

SCORE! Thank you K-Pow, that's awesome. I knew there was a way! Thanks so much!

My bad, I saw the same avatar, and didn't notice the name! Thanks to all of you, and my bad for not being more observant. :)

i thought u were trying 2 figure out how 2 get the icon at the tray 2 go away as well....sry i didn't give u the right information lol :p

Back
Top Bottom