XP Theme

Washington

In Runtime
Can anybody tell me where I can get a nice theme for XP for free.

I've seen some that have black taskbars and look kinda rounded and shiny (if that makes sense!) on some of the pictures uploaded here and would like to get that myself.

I don't want any spyware or ad supported stuff though.

I've googled for the last half an hour but they all seem to be ad supported.

Thanks

You mean like this:

background.jpg

You can get that for free from http://www.softpedia.com/get/Desktop-Enhancements/Themes/Royale-Theme-for-WinXP.shtml

Thanks Lac3y,

That's the one, but it's blue and I really want it in black. I can't seem to be able to change the colours in the display properties.

yea i got a theme that looked alot like vista using window blinds. it has an annoying pop-up at startup but u might even be able 2 disable that using msconfig. so yea i would get window blinds o.o

i HATE windows blinds, everytime ive used it its messed up my comp somehow so i just stay well away from it now, isnt there some other way to load themes?

EDIT: nvm just downloaded the theme from the link and u dont need windows blinds to load it yayyy now if i can only find a cool background

I take it I can't change the Royale theme to black then?? So does anybody know where I get the black version from????

I've seen a picture of it posted on here somewhere, but I can't find it now.

So I know it's out there somewhere!!!

Back
Top Bottom