I cant take life any more

natej315 said:
I cant take any thing any more,
im sick of all of the ciggarete smoking by every one
im sick of all of the pot smoking by every one
im sick of the drug use by every one
im sick of all the alcohol use by every one
im so sick of school
im so sick and tired of every one have sex, every girl i know has had *** its so annoying like just cant wait to have *** yea so what for condoms and birth control... I guess that I am just sick and tired of every single little thing in this world except her...(http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=33599)
I hate every thing except her, I am sick of being left out, hated, put down, I hate how no one has any thing good to say about me, i hate how no one wants to hang out with me any more, no one likes me any more every one hates me and im sick of this sick of school sick of work i hate my house my parents dont care for me and my brother hates me two and no one has faith in me everyone thinks im a failure at life, no thinks that im going to go any wehre but down they think that im going to be poor.... sorry but i had to get this off my chest their it lots more.... im sorry every one... im sorry for being born if i could go back in time and prevent my birth i would god i feel so useless,helpless and empty and angry inside...

Dude, I know sometimes it feels like you can't take it anymore, but if you keep at it you'll eventually pull through... Trust me. And when you do, you'll never have felt anything like it.

HRHunteRHR said:
I've had a thing for her for EVER.

And you dude, did you tell her how you feel?

Not yet because she has a boy friend. I wasn't planning on telling her but now I realize it's not just easily going to fade away you know? I just have to wait a while until they brake up.

everyone here has told you what you wanna here execpt seti kinda confused on what he said, but why are trying to compare your self to others you don't need alot of friends If they don't wanna hang out with you, its probably because they are doing all those things live life your own way don't ever listen to others. if you don't like drug deals goin down stop them!!! ask your self what are you going to do to stop this?, how many times do you have to be hit til you start fighting back? don't let people put you down make them ask permission!!!

Tips...
1. Be up front if anything she'd be flattered and may like you too... Tell her...
2. If you take her understand chances are she won't change for you accept her faults
3. Your still young most likely this won't be the love of your life so don't freak out about it.
4. If he don't work out forget it and move to the next tahts how life is.

I just meant by that to show there is a light at the end of the tunnel. You just have to weather some storms along the way. But if you have faith in yourself then you'll be just fine.
Life is simple, people make it complicated...

Look. Everyone goes through those exact same feelings at least once in their lives. Some choose the wrong road in life and decide to end things there with the notion that things will not get any better- that life has taken a permanent turn for the worse. They have given up. The question you must ask yourself is are you going to believe life's lies, life's defeats, life's complete bullshit OR you can tell life to piss off, and YOU decide how things are going to be. We feel weak at times when life just does not go the way we had planned, when hard times hit. There is strength inside everyone to over come this feeling of weakness and that's knowing that life has much more to offer. It is crucial at such an early point in your life to keep your head up and look toward the horizon; don't let yourself faulter, don't look at the steps you are taking now, look at the steps you will be taking. Look towards the inspirations, the possibilites. Wonder what the next corner will bring and expect it to be everything and more than you could have hoped for. Life will deliver, at one point or another. School is an insignificant part of life: the people in it, the drama, the stereotypes, the hate, the love, the emotions, the complete anger that you may feel...all of it. Very much pointless. I can promise you that if you stick through it and get passed it, you will realize that you knew exactly what I was talking about. It's liberating when you reach that point. Don't let life kick you when you're down. Instead, you stand your ground and face it head on and tell yourself that you will not submit.

dude...

just chill out...

if you don't like cigarettes, then don't smoke them, and stay away from people who do.
if you don't wna tto drink then don't and if you don't ilke seeing people drink then don't watch them
if you don't like pot then stay well away from it,
and if you don't want to talk about sex then don't

there is no sense in getting wound up aboutit, because you simply arn't going to change people, all you'll do is alienate yourself from them if you tell them to stop.

Happens to everyone in their teenage years. Im seeing a counciller and it really helps! The trouble with girls is that they really get in you head.

Im still not over my ex and I ended up smoking a pack of 20 in an hour when she turned up at a party. AND I DONT SMOKE!

The good thing is in 2-3 years you can look back and laugh at everything bad that happened :)

Chin up! Keep on going! These experiences will make you emotionally stronger

True... Its how idiots like us humans learn.

I always try to think everythings going to be alright in the end, but it doesn't always work, yet, things have to go somewhere.
Might as well hope its for the better.

Good luck, and I believe this depression you are encountering is something to do with this girl causing you to think some things.
You see, I'm paranoid/self conscience about myself when I'm outside. It wrecks me... It completley wrecks me, yet I have a feeling you may be going through the same thing caused by this girl.

You feel let down nothings happened yet, and you are feeling more sensetive towards what other people think about you, and because of this, you are then bouncing back these feelings towards them, in the form of hate.

Trust me, I know what thats like. If thats anything like whats happening, I know completley what your going through.

Try and stay strong, and if possible, tell the girl. Trust me... Its not good to wait.

natej315 said:
I cant take any thing any more,
im sick of all of the ciggarete smoking by every one
im sick of all of the pot smoking by every one
im sick of the drug use by every one
im sick of all the alcohol use by every one
im so sick of school
im so sick and tired of every one have sex, every girl i know has had *** its so annoying like just cant wait to have *** yea so what for condoms and birth control... I guess that I am just sick and tired of every single little thing in this world except her...(http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=33599)
I hate every thing except her, I am sick of being left out, hated, put down, I hate how no one has any thing good to say about me, i hate how no one wants to hang out with me any more, no one likes me any more every one hates me and im sick of this sick of school sick of work i hate my house my parents dont care for me and my brother hates me two and no one has faith in me everyone thinks im a failure at life, no thinks that im going to go any wehre but down they think that im going to be poor.... sorry but i had to get this off my chest their it lots more.... im sorry every one... im sorry for being born if i could go back in time and prevent my birth i would god i feel so useless,helpless and empty and angry inside...

Dude, seriously, you're not a failure. You don't need to apologise for anything.

As for the drinking and drug use by people, really, it's their choice. That's not saying it's right, but it's their life. Everyones angle on life is different, and mine is quite simply to live for the moment because life, really, isn't that long. It can be taken away in a second, for any reason at all, and should that happen, and I had a way afterwards to sit back and look at my life, I'd be happy for the most part. I'm sure some people feel the same, and I'm happy to live my life that way, as long as nobody is hurt along the way. According to the general media stereotype, anyone who uses drugs is a deadbeat from the day they were born anyway. By you choosing to not use them, to not use alcohol, nicotene or whatever else, you are already being of value to this world, because you're not putting yourself in the risk of letting chemicals and substances take control of your life.

Right now, regardless of school, parents, family or any of that, you're living your own life, and you control your life. Which, however much stick I might get for this, is an extremely rare thing these days. Sit back, relax, listen to a bit of Slipknot, Pantera or whoever, and watch the world go by on it's own, and watch 99% of the population suck up to the scene or person they want to be instead of being themselves.

Also if you need to chat about things, get me on MSN/AIM if you use 'em.

Back
Top Bottom