Natalya has a secret life.

No.. Mac is swapping to Intel chips. Make a Mac run an amd, and you have something speical :D

Wow...Rusbo, why do you care? Do like stalk and watch her over the internet? Sheesh...:rolleyes: What a waste of a thread...I can just see the bandwidth melting...

want unique? try gaming on a sparc server running solaris w/ no video output. that's umm... "unique"

Macs are nice. I suppose.

ArrizX_MuziK said:
No.. Mac is swapping to Intel chips. Make a Mac run an amd, and you have something speical :D

Not always. The Core Duo chips the Macbook Pro and iMac use are really nice. Heck, if you wanted to, you could hack Mac OS X and use Windows XP for games or something. :p

Hahahah i remember that skype convo! those were horrible! especially some of the movies natalie showed us :p

the only reason you have a pc is for photoshop, thats silly as its better on a mac

rusbo.uk said:
Hahahah i remember that skype convo! those were horrible! especially some of the movies natalie showed us :p

the only reason you have a pc is for photoshop, thats silly as its better on a mac

Movies i showed you?!? what the?? more like the crap you had me and arrizx see!

macs suck...

it's my experiance with macs that they are so frustrating that you are always clentched fists ready to hit the damned thing... hence the one button mouse

I have five fingers and five buttons on my mouse...

Mac users have one fist and one button to thump...

Back
Top Bottom