Knife Buying (ArrizX_MuziK threads)

Re: Looking at some knives. Which do YOU think is the coolest!?

A bit outta the price range. But damn everyone likes number one!

Re: Looking at some knives. Which do YOU think is the coolest!?

All links deleted

For a start, links to websites are not allowed, [see the rules] secondly CF does not condone the purchase of weapons.

I know, in some areas, weapons can be purchased legally, but advertising where you can get them can tempt some minors to go equipped, as the law puts it.

Since these threads are so simillar I've merged them for you!

Anyway... to answer the questions...
plain edge means no detail, like serrations or hooks, it does not mean blunt.

but if you are buying a knife to go on your wall then this doesn't count...

Also I don't think that knife laws apply when it is in your own house...

UK knife laws state public place, meaning anywhere open to the public, (however this does include your property outside eg your car or garden), it doesn't include your mantle piece.

So far as getting an ornadental knife goes, you could probably do a lot better than a butterfly knife, there are some real feats of engineering when it comes to knives. like detailed blades and everything, these would make much better ornaments than a butterfly knife...

I can't say about US laws, but certainly in the UK it's illegal to carry a knife in public, (without good reason -e.g a chef can carry a knife roll).
it's illegal to carry a double eged knife. or a knife over a certtain length (2 1/2").
it's illegal to carry locking knives, (like butterly knife or other locking knifes, including folding knives with a pin or spring lock), it's illegal to carry automatic knives, (flick knives or switch blades)...

even though I've commented in this thread, (and hopefully helped a little).

I am in agreement with the other moderators,
all this talk of buying knives, or defending yourself with a knife, is a little out of place here...

Maurice.. What is your problem? Even Seti posted in this thread with not problems..

Whatever...

Anyways.. Just damn that pisses me off. Why couldnt you have at least PM'd me first. Jeeze. I didnt save those links anywhere.. :mad:

root said:
Since these threads are so simillar I've merged them for you!

Anyway... to answer the questions...
plain edge means no detail, like serrations or hooks, it does not mean blunt.

but if you are buying a knife to go on your wall then this doesn't count...

Also I don't think that knife laws apply when it is in your own house...

UK knife laws state public place, meaning anywhere open to the public, (however this does include your property outside eg your car or garden), it doesn't include your mantle piece.

So far as getting an ornadental knife goes, you could probably do a lot better than a butterfly knife, there are some real feats of engineering when it comes to knives. like detailed blades and everything, these would make much better ornaments than a butterfly knife...

I can't say about US laws, but certainly in the UK it's illegal to carry a knife in public, (without good reason -e.g a chef can carry a knife roll).
it's illegal to carry a double eged knife. or a knife over a certtain length (2 1/2").
it's illegal to carry locking knives, (like butterly knife or other locking knifes, including folding knives with a pin or spring lock), it's illegal to carry automatic knives, (flick knives or switch blades)...

even though I've commented in this thread, (and hopefully helped a little).

I am in agreement with the other moderators,
all this talk of buying knives, or defending yourself with a knife, is a little out of place here...

I know I can do better this a Butterfly knife. But the thing is im on VERY limitied amount of cash. And all the pocket knives are total crap. And least these are some-what nice.

Back
Top Bottom