Natalya has a secret life.

Ugh...I hate bloody Mac's....they piss me off. Linux/Unix/Windows do it for me....actually the only reason I even use Windows is for Photoshop and F.E.A.R. If it weren't for those...I wouldn't be running.

Linux Guru said:
YAY! Good for you Natalya! Macs are sweet!

Lol, didnt think Ide expect that from a Linux Lover

My friend sam has an ibook - 1.33Ghz processor, 1GB ram - 60GB hdd, and I like it. Hes got ilife 6 which is ace, office 2004, which is ace on mac, I do like it, however I do think the mac OS is a little baby like, but they aint half smart!

Joxley!
joxley1990 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

I can't reply to your PM. :p

Anyway, odds are i'd be on linux if I was not a gamer.

Cheers Mike, all deleted now, so if you have still got the PM, send it me.

Uuum, I think ide have Windows whatever, if I gamed or not, because most/all programs are wrote for Windows.

joxley1990 said:
Probably been chatting on msn or something...

yea we speak over msn

i asked for his help when i was in the market for buying a mac, and he was a great help!!

and again, he isnt a stalker!! lol

Natalya

He is a stalker.. Remember that time on Skype.. That was horrible!! And those pictures he made you look at... LMAO!! Hahaha.. But yes.. Everyone Russle is a stalker. Isnt that right dude? Hahah..

joxley1990 said:
Lol, didnt think Ide expect that from a Linux Lover

My friend sam has an ibook - 1.33Ghz processor, 1GB ram - 60GB hdd, and I like it. Hes got ilife 6 which is ace, office 2004, which is ace on mac, I do like it, however I do think the mac OS is a little baby like, but they aint half smart!
Lol i have linux on a iMac. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom