Switched over to win amp

Hey ok I just switched over to win amp today woot i switched from windows media player, I switched to win amp mostly jsut to try it out and because it seems to be a good media palyer seeing as how like every one has it, its going to take some getting used to but ill get used it it lol, and unlike Windows Media Player Win Amp isnt a resource hog!!!

nice to hear that more people are using, wouldnt it be good if windows got so less users using windows media player they incorprated winamp. I like the little speaker icon you can set for it.

I like Windows Media Player, it's sleek and looks professional. I think win amp looks cheap.

If only they could solve all the annoying bugs...

I use both. I use Windows Media player for most music, and then since Winamp can use free plugins, I use that to run Modules that I can't run on Media Player.

I hate windows media player.

It locks up all the damn time, you can't do ANYTHING without it chugging. The fancy Shmancy UI bothers me, and I can't stand how media player 10 just adds another .exe to the task list. Just further proves MS doesn't care for power users.

As for what I use.. Winamp, classic skin. Lite edition.
VLC for videos.

Lac3y said:
think win amp looks cheap.

Really Well they do have different skins..Do you think this loooks "cheap" I love winamp way bettert then windows media player

untitled3iw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom