Whats the noobiest thing you have ever done...

None taken Zack. Just one of those things you don't think about before you do it. I'm sure i've done worse :p , just can't think of anything else right now. :D

Lol, these are making me laugh, especially the ctl, alt, del thing, haha..

We have ALL had our moments though...

I remember my brother trying to get a floppy in a CD drive, because the computer didnt have a floppy, totally broke the CD drive...DVD r as well...

Well all those are good but not so noobish as the story i'm about to tell you. When i was 17 my brakes started failing. 1st they were getting sqeeky, the sign for "get brakes checked" Anyway's...

they finally went out on me, i had to stop the car by easily stepping down onto the emergency brake til the car stopped. it worked,but had to be timed correctly.

At the time i did'nt have the money to fix it cause i thought that it would be too expensive for the part & the labor. So i drove around the city without brakes for 4 months...even the highway.

turns out i asked one of my friends and he said i could get it fixxed by getting a used part from the junkyard. As i got the part i needed, it turned out to only cost me $15.00 dollars. and i was able to put it in my self...what a noobasaurous rex.

I thought we were talking about computers.... haha

I have real life ones too.

I can understand that one though mixx, i know shit about cars so if it happened to me i'd be the same thing

Right on, that would be a good use for the old ones. Never thought of that before. I usually just use them as frizbee's out my car window at 90KMH.

~mr mixx~ said:
Well all those are good but not so noobish as the story i'm about to tell you. When i was 17 my brakes started failing. 1st they were getting sqeeky, the sign for "get brakes checked" Anyway's...

they finally went out on me, i had to stop the car by easily stepping down onto the emergency brake til the car stopped. it worked,but had to be timed correctly.

At the time i did'nt have the money to fix it cause i thought that it would be too expensive for the part & the labor. So i drove around the city without brakes for 4 months...even the highway.

turns out i asked one of my friends and he said i could get it fixxed by getting a used part from the junkyard. As i got the part i needed, it turned out to only cost me $15.00 dollars. and i was able to put it in my self...what a noobasaurous rex.

Jesus! Do you mean the handbrake...sorry im british lol...

No wasnt aimed to be just on computers, on anything...

oh god I have one, a trip to Korea, with my comp
when i get there, korea has a different outlet type then the stuff we have over here
no computer for 26 weeks
OWNED

Hmm many many many things I have done that are noobish...
Let me think of some...

1) *5 minutes pass* ... *another 5 minutes pass* wow... I'm complete dead tonight... umm, well... I think I've done some pretty noobish stuff in math class...
2) Maybe something in CS:S?

Yeah um... I can't think of anything right now... oh and those 5 minutes have passed things... yeah that was actually 5 minutes of thinking :p

Chris

Back
Top Bottom