Aim buddy list capacity

joe pic

Fully Optimized
Ok, I cannot add anyone else to my buddy list, and not that I really need to, I just want to know why.
Now, I ask everyone I know and some say they can only add around 200 people to their buddy list. Except me, I currently have 477. Why can I add more than other people and vise versa? What determines the capacity of your buddy list?

by the way I have dead aim 4.5 on aim v. 5.5.3599

It's DeadAIM. When I had it, I had about 350 or so friends. However, showing off how many I had on my list was so uncool, and really unaccesible. I ended up trimming my buddy list down to a nice 103... I got rid of all of the a-holes on my list, and all of the girls who I hate (a lot). Now, I gladly can use Trillian, since it only supports a maximum of 200.

I dont' think i have that many friends to put on a list. I've only got about 150 on msn

i've got less than 30 on msn and usually around 65-ish on aim. personally, if u have 477 friends on aim then there is something wrong...lol. but hey, whatever floats ur boat :)

msn - 20
aim - 20

Not really a social kinda guy, and 477 friends is pretty bad...because you never talk to all of them.

joepic said:
Ok, I cannot add anyone else to my buddy list, and not that I really need to, I just want to know why.
Now, I ask everyone I know and some say they can only add around 200 people to their buddy list. Except me, I currently have 477. Why can I add more than other people and vise versa? What determines the capacity of your buddy list?

by the way I have dead aim 4.5 on aim v. 5.5.3599

dude, who do u have on there, the whole US? jk (that was dumb)

i think dead aim does it. it expands it. like every character takes up like lets say 1kb, so u can take up to 5mb of names, depending on the numbers of letters in ur buddy list that is why it ends on like a weird number.

i dont really know. i am guessing. sometiems people get new sn's, and i dont delete there old ones, so i have like 200 peeps on my buddy list or somethiung. i cleaned up and now i have 88.

lmao wow i asked this a while ago, and i'm surprised to see some activity on it. actually its not the whole us, haha... i've had it since 3rd grade and haven't really deleted a person since. i'm not even sure why.

Back
Top Bottom