I hate my teacher

Dang lol I hate my Writing Workshop teacher Mr. Weinberg besides the fact that hes gay, He wont let me turn in two major essays, and I need to pass this class because I need it to graduate this year, I have to Graduate!, but damn I have both essays all dont both essays are over 800 words no joke btw, and I have them all typed up, and I had them checked over by annother teacher to look for any spelling and grammer erros and i was about to hand them in and he is like no! you need to have notes even before you can start youre rough draft but im like, I allready have my rough draft and final draft done, he was like no! you have to have notes.... so im like wtf so then I go ok ill do some notes and then he is like ok and when I do the notes he said no wrong.... im LIKE WTH grr sorry
and yes I know my grammer,puncuation and typing sucks...

Go to his supervisor and file a complaint. From what you said you appear to have met the criteria of the class. Keep a cool head and present your case. But then you're going to have to live with how it comes out.

I had a teacher like that. I had made a 92 on a test we had to do test corrections I had 2 answers wrong they wre true and false I put false for both of them. So its OBVIOUS without having to do any major thinking the answer was true. I mean you only have a choice between two and if one isn't right the other is right. So I chagned my answer as we were supposed to. He gave me a 0 on the test because I didn't write teh answer. Needless to say he got a call from my mom. Next day I got my 96 back because of teh 4 points bonus. But seriously I hate teachers that go you do it this way, and this way. Esp for me in a business class or a computer class i'm like no I do it this way get it done faster and just as good. But my advice is talk to the man. He needs some sense and needs to be more flexable.

i hate teachers. but yeah, do more notes. whatever it takes to graduate lmao

my bro had the same sort of issues with his maths teacher .. he just requested to move class, and he was to a different teacher

joepic said:
i hate teachers. but yeah, do more notes. whatever it takes to graduate lmao

If you hate teachers so much, then how else would you be taught? :D, your all devious children. But not to worry,.. Hate is used in many ways.. but you really couldn't say thats you actually hated a teacher :D

Back
Top Bottom