Problem with emailing

Brookfield

Golden Master
Help with this please, I got this several times when I tried to email my cousin, [I've deleted some of his address] can anyone explain why?, He phoned me, & said his PC was functioning OK, he uses MSN, I use OE.

I had a thread about this, but closed it, now I have second thoughts & am now showing you this message I get, I have no problem sending to anybody else :confused: ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................This is the SMTP Server program at host me.freeserve.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster>

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The SMTP Server program

<******@hotmail.co.uk>: delivery temporarily suspended: connect to
pamx1.hotmail.com[65.54.247.8]: Connection timed out

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 268.2.1/279 - Release Date: 10/03/2006

I could be wrong, but didn't someone in your other thread said that it had something to do with the fact that hotmail/msn cannot recieve free servers or something?

Toby said:
I could be wrong, but didn't someone in your other thread said that it had something to do with the fact that hotmail/msn cannot recieve free servers or something?
Do free servers equate to Wannado's' old name which was Freeserve, thought it was just a coincidence, or do you think that MSN simply can't receive dial-up?

Back
Top Bottom