Need help with New Build please

check out the coolermaster wave case, also that board has sli, how about two 256 cards instead of the the one 512? that just seems like over kill, unless he really wants it. 256 seems to be a sweetspot for most gamers right now.

I need more solid info about the video cards like benchmarks... which video card? 7800GTX's are rediculously expensive to buy two of... maybe two 7800GT's would be around the price of one of those 7900GTX's.. I guess 2 GPU's is always better than one..

No Midtowers, only ATX Full tower's... I will be doing tome modifications and we want lots of room for orginization/airflow.

haha its alright sorry its late and Im workin on finals BLAH!@! Thanks for your help.. Give it another shot if you feel up to it...

that comp looks good to me, make the changes ownage suggested and change that graphics card for a x1900xt as its more powerfull than the 7900gtx

yeh get the xt, its not as powerful in terms of clock and mem speed but its definatley more future proof for games moving in the texture processing area!!

Back
Top Bottom