Wallpapers

untitled1mr1.jpg

Heh, i'm a bit of a neat freak with the computers I use. Unlike most others as you can see, I keep the number of processes quite low.

MikeReiner said:
well, this is actually my dad's workstation, but it's my user account on it. my p2 300mhz can't even run the freaking desktop at that high of a resolution.

besides, i'd keep it clean like that anyway.. I hate the stupid eye candy.. which is exactly why vista is not looking appealing to me at all.

Just more useless crap to take up more of my resources.

edit: Why the hell do you have limewire installed? you crazy? :eek:

Haha, Limewire is for certain...videos...yeahh...heh. ;) I rarely use it though. Even when I'm done, I just exit the whole program. Becides, I'm protected. I have Zone Alarm Firewall, NOD32, Symantec Anti-Virus, Spybot: S&D, Microsoft Anti-Spyware, Ad-Aware Personal Edition, and Webroot Spy Sweeper. :D I got Zone Alarm, NOD32 and Spy Sweeper for free too. :D Oh boy, I LOVE free software...heheh.

Limewire... videos... certain... it must be... nevermind :p

Heh, you should let us see how many processes you have on the task manager, it looks packed.

i like using live screenies taken in Winamp...although this shot is ancient..i still like it.

test6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom