Wallpapers

Natalya1

Daemon Poster
Does anyone have any cool outter space wallpapers like the one pictured in this desktop? if you do could you post them?!?! i think these type of desktops look amazing! plus ive always liked outter space!

spacedt.jpg

umm what kinda do u want?
Just like space, or some cool objects or pictures of Earth taken from space?

But I really really like the look of the crab nebula. Search around in google or something and take a look at the cool pictures. And I'd say that out of the planets Venus is probably the most beautiful one, also Neptune looks cool.

I must be boring or something.. I never even think much about my desktop wallpaper..
I just chose one I thought was kinda cool and stuck with it.
untitled2ki.jpg

Well its just your computer is hellla old... Its yours that is like the P2 or whatever right?

MikeReiner, congratulations on having a very clean desktop! people aroud here know how pedantic i am on having clean desktops! lol

on the other hand, HackSlayer, what is DAP? ive never heard of it before, so lol, no, i dont run it.

mammikoura, i looked at some crab nebula pics, looks beautiful!

i really love seeing earth from outter space though, i think it looks beautiful! ive been looking all afternoon, and the one pictured at the top of this page is all i could find!

well, this is actually my dad's workstation, but it's my user account on it. my p2 300mhz can't even run the freaking desktop at that high of a resolution.

besides, i'd keep it clean like that anyway.. I hate the stupid eye candy.. which is exactly why vista is not looking appealing to me at all.

Just more useless crap to take up more of my resources.

edit: Why the hell do you have limewire installed? you crazy? :eek:

Back
Top Bottom