Benchmark's of the quad sli!!!

Clearly.

Which is why I posted the benchmarks, to show that One VS One the 7900GTX loses. Unarguably the X1900XTX is the winner. YOu can't argue against it. The 7900GTX DOES NOT WIN ANYTHING! So, people, stop saying, "I bet it performs on par or better." Sorry to busts your bubbles but it doesn't perform on par, or beat it. Oh well, better luck next time NVIDIA. :)

I heard Tom's Hardware is biased. Which is why I only trust their DIY guides (like for making your own HTPC) etc.

Try to go with Anandtech or X-Bit Labs. :D They own.

AnandTech.com is nice, and from my perspective, unbiased. But even if they were, the results wouldn't be to farfeteched, THG.com has to stay within some boundary, or else they'd get critisized and that means less business. In either case, the 7900GTX loses flat out. And that is really the main arguement here, the 7900GTX VS the X1900XTX. The X1900XTX wins. That's all there is to it. :)

Yeah.. too bad nVidia doesn't hold the crown.. but that only matters to enthusiasts with a lot of cash :p
People such as myself that will rely on cheaper technology (7600GT) don't care about the high-end top of the line material, we care about the price-performance ratio of slightly weaker cards.

Now, you have to admit, in a budget gaming perspective, nVidia kicked ATi's ass with the 7600GT.

I've worked out a way or determining which one is better. By how cool the names sound. :D 1900XTX sounds way more ownage then 7800GTX or 7900GTX. It's all about the X's. :p

MikeReiner said:
Now, you have to admit, in a budget gaming perspective, nVidia kicked ATi's ass with the 7600GT.

True, but now ATI returned the favor..

AOD said:
I've worked out a way or determining which one is better. By how cool the names sound. :D 1900XTX sounds way more ownage then 7800GTX or 7900GTX. It's all about the X's. :p

Lol, damn you are smart! :D

Back
Top Bottom