Corrupted and Useless Downloads. HELP

Duzz

In Runtime
Ok lately i have been haveing Corrupted and errored downloads. What could be causeing it? I have ran a mem test on my memory and it didnt have no errors so what else could be the cause its realy makeing me frusterated. Thanks.

Duzz

Maybe your ISP capped your downloads. Or you have a virus. Just do the standards.. Virus scan, spyware scan ect..

ISP wont really cap downloads. But, what could happen is that there could bean unstable connection, in which, corrupts some files.

If using dialup you may be getting noise on the line. That could throw the CRC off for the file. Check all of you connections.

in the uk you can do a quiet line test by dialing 17070. you should listen for 1 minute to the line, you should hear nothing at all.
any crackling popping or whistleing will cause you problems while on line, and would need reporting.
woz

Im on Cable, and realy have no idea whats going on. I downloaded Fire Fox and everything but im haveing problems downloading still. I doubt my ISP would have put a cap on me cause then i would have to go postal. But anyways realy any other ideas? I just installed a legit copy of XP pro and still nothing, happens still on all my downloads. I dont know what the cause was.

I dont know are all of yorue calbes connected correctly? um if their is a connection for it in yorue network connections folder right click on the connnection and click repair

Realy arnt that many cables that could be not connected to get a corupted file all the time, just the internet cable. Everything else is connected threw the mobo.

I checked the cables everything seems to be in tact. So anymore Suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom