Oulook Express-v-MSN

Brookfield

Golden Master
My cousin has Hotmail & MSN, I have Wanadoo, [aka Freeserve] & OE.
I get emails from him, but he only gets some of mine, weird, if they are incompatible, why are the ones I send, intermittent?, grateful as always for any help.
Maurice
good.gif

have you tried to contact wanadooo .. they changed ownership .. meby their severs are a bit off .. emil them telling them your problem

burton_o6 said:
Free http accounts are supported by outlook express
Thanks, I know that, I have used OE for some years now, ever since I bought my first computer, I still think the problem is the incompatability of his system & mine, most of communication between one of three remaining relatives I have in the world [I'm in my 70's] is by post, emails are a secondary, but nontheless puzzling problem, I email lots of people, & he is the only one I have problems with.

Maurice

Maybe you send him things with too big off attachments, and his inbox cant handle it. Or.. Possibly his inbox is full.

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Maybe you send him things with too big off attachments, and his inbox cant handle it. Or.. Possibly his inbox is full.
No to both, I don't send what you say, & his inbox can't be full, he tells me that he doesn't use email much, so few incoming, thanks for trying to help, I'm calling it a day on this subject, & am unsubscribing from this thread

I'm unsubscribing from this, the thread I started,..... I know, odd, but my cousin doesn't seem to bother, so nor do I

Thanks for everybody's help.

I know hotmail is terrible for its Junk filters, that 1/2 of the E-mail you receive is classed as junk.

Back
Top Bottom