PCI Express Mobo, x16 Slots (2)

blewandowski_69

In Runtime
I need a mobo that has PCI Express x16 Slots, 2. Thats 2 PCI express video card slots that are at x16 each not 8x and 8x. I need the mobo from newegg.com thanks.

Maybe he wants someone with good knowledge to show him a good one?

Then that is what he should have asked. Besides ... he doesn't even tell us if the board is for an AMD or P4 processor. Kinda tough to offer an opinion on a board without a bit more info.

Cross CEch people come here to ask questions...
Dev0115 said:
Maybe he wants someone with good knowledge to show him a good one?

I agree with Dev0115 maybe he did want someone with good knowledge to help him..isnt that wut this place is for??!!

You are all correct ... this is a place to ask for help. But how can anyone offer an opinion on a motherboard unless you know for what cpu he/she plans to use? There's at least 25 boards (if not more) each for P4 and AMD64. And to narrow it down ... Im sure we could select 5 boards per cpu to offer up for debate. However, can't even do that unless the person who started this post (who has yet to return) offers a little more info than "2 pci-expressx16 slots". Newegg.com (the site apparently this board is required to be listed on) has a search engine to locate a board with the exact specs he's looking for. All I suggested was that he/she actually use it.

***Note: I just used the search engine of Newegg.com. Just putting in 2 pci-express x16 slots as the spec I wanted in a motherboard. There are 46 AMD boards and 29 P4 boards to choose from. That's 75 boards to choose from ... would it be easier to offer an opinion on one or 2 boards if we at least knew which cpu this user wants to use?

Hey thanks dev and pinky for your support, cross calm down man, well actually im not lazy and i am looking for some good advice from soemone with knowledge. Thats why i ask questions. And sorry for not giving details on my cpu, its a amd athlon 64 +3200.

The thing is when i lok at the specs on the board on newegg they confuse me heres an example,

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813128301
this one seems like for the price it would be running my vid cards in x8 by x8, i dont no if its x16 at x16 or not, i need to be for sure.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813131568
and i know this board is running at x16 by x16 in the vid card slots

Sorry for asking CrossCech.

Back
Top Bottom