Can anyone tell me what these 2 options are?

tsh

Baseband Member
topic

I have popping/cracking problems with my xfi sound card. I have been talking to creative tech support for the past 5months

They asked my to try and disable "Spread Spectrum"

" memory inter leave"

Do I even have this option? I have a dellxps3 so im gussing I dont even have the option to turn them on or off?

I got that popping today too... only on my friends speakers though.

Try a different pair of speakers..urs might be dead

sometimes its the connection to the computer / via the cable connection.. maybe check the connection to the soundcard and / or clean the connector while unplugged with Alcohol swabs or something equivilent.

? guys my question is what I am asking I already have done everything creative can think of

agreed, if you tried other speakers and it does the same thing, then its your sound card, and if you try your speakers on another computer, then its the speakers.

Most Likely :) theres always that small percentage of two speakers/cards having the same problem.

did you guys NOT read what i asked??? When did I say anything about I needed tech support for the sound card?

""""""""They asked my to try and disable "Spread Spectrum"

"memory inter leave"

Do I even have this 2 options? I have a dellxps3 so im gussing I dont even have the option to turn them on or off?""""""""""

well, being a devious devil isn't going to get you anywhere.

We are abviously uncertain. Why don't you just contact dell.

Back
Top Bottom