Need some cooling help

bwalter22

Solid State Member
To start off I'll list my processory and board...Intel Pentium 4 540J Processor Prescott 3.2GHz, HT 800MHz FSB, Socket 775, 1MB Cache and
Intel BOXD915GEV 915G P4 800FSB LGA775 DDR2 ATX Motherboard w/Audio, Serial ATA. So I need some help with cooling it has the heatsink it came with. My cpu runs at 43c and an internal temp of 34c which isnt to bad i dont think. This is with minimal things running but it jumps up fast to 60+ when playing a game. So I need some help with cooling, I am going to get a hard drive cooler and the case has 2 fans but im pretty sure i bought the wrong case. Its an atx case but the board doesnt fit right and after reading around i found that i need a btx case? So any help on one of those would be nice. I do not like all the colorful lights and stuff just want it plain and all but want it to run cool. I am not going to overclock i dont really need to not into gaming much but occasionally i do. So was looking into water cooling but afraid would leak or something. So can i get some help on a new case and some cooling help for internal and new heatsink. Links would be great! Thanks.

Well, this heatsink will make your processors temp go down dramatically!

u happen to have a link to one, i normally buy from zipzoomfly.com also how do i know if im right about the btx vs atx? i looked at thermaltake.com n they have intel p4 lga socket 775 and btx socket lga 775

Back
Top Bottom